AI and edge technologies technical leader. Chief architect for edge AI platforms (SW & HW) with focus on industrial.
- strong leadership skills driving a multi-disciplinary cross-geo engineering teams
- wide technical expertise across AI, ML, Software and hardware domains
- deep expertise rooted in analytics, AI and distributed systems architecture
- customer focus as the principal investigator delivering on pilots, proof of concepts, and full deployments
- innovation through patent (4 times Intel's yearly top inventor list and overall most prolific female inventor), with over 300 patents (granted and filed)
- collaborator and mentor to engineers with a long-standing dedication to women and under-represented groups in computer science
According to a BCG report, the manufacturing industry's most important AI use cases focus on Intelligent, self-optimizing machines that automate production processes. AI helps manufacturers to forecast efficiency losses for better planning or detect quality defects to facilitate predictive maintenance & much more. Join this panel to hear directly from end-users about how AI works for their manufacturing companies.